Thursday, July 2, 2009

Touching Speech in Memory of The Love One



While waiting for the video to be loaded.. here's the content extracted from it:

@ A Funeral...

" ... I'm not going to say praises about my late husband, not today. Neither I'm going to talk about how good he was. Enough people have done that here. Instead, I want to talk about somethings that would make some of you feel a bit uncomfortable. First of all, I want to talk about what happened in bed.

Ever have difficulty starting your car engine in the morning?

* korr keeee korr keeee korrr keeee*

Well, that's exactly what David snoring sounded like. But wait, snoring wasn't everything. There was also rear end wind action going on as well. Some nights, it would be so forceful, it would wake him up.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Oh! It's the dog." I would say. "Go back to sleep, Dear."

All of you might find this very funny but towards the end of his life and his illness was at its worst, this sound indicated to me that my David was still alive. And I wouldn't get just to hear the sound again before I sleep.

In the end, it is these small things that you remember, a little imperfection that make them perfect for you.

So, to my beautiful children, I hope one day, you too find yourself life partners who are as beautifully imperfect as your father was to me......"


The sentence that really close to my heart is "In the end, it is these small little things that you remember, a little imperfection that make them perfect for you."

It teaches to accept the imperfection of others as no one is perfect in this world. Nobody can be 100% fits all our liking. We have to love who the person is and cherish the little imperfection which would remain as the sweetest memory later on.

Family is important. :)

Credits to: Thinkfamily

About this video:

"Funeral" is a new TV commerical launched by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS)(SINGAPORE) which looks at relationships in a different light, through a woman at her husband's funeral. Ultimately, the TVC celebrates the beautiful imperfections that make a relationship perfect. This is fresh off MCYS latest Viewers' Choice 2008 win for last year's Family TVC which promotes the importance and value of family bonding. (With Chinese subtitles.)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

[Download] $12,234 within 2 months Betting Software?

Let me get it straight.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the basketball rules.

I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Grab It TODAY!!

Post a Comment