Friday, August 14, 2009

August is a peak season in Jejudo?

I have been trying to rent a car from Avis car rental online but sadly I got the reply from Avis saying that all the cars has been rented out. I suppose August is really a peak season. In that case, I would have to rent a car personally at the Jeju international airport later instead of doing it online here. Cross fingers... hopefully can get a cheap and good deal.

Happily I have exchanged some cash from RM to Korea Won yesterday at a local money changer ( a money changer next to Everise, Jalan Padungan, Kuching) at a rate of 0.288 slightly better rate from the first money changer I enquired ( in Tun Jugah Plaza) at a rate of 0.29.

To be a Millionaire is nothing difficult nowadays... :D




Turning thousands into millions. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment